Tuesday 12 July 2011

Goodbye!

I'm sad to say that this is the end of my posting here. I have finished my Masters and will be graduating on Friday with a First Class Honours in Engineering Mathematics. Whoop! I don't think I could have done it in quite as much style if I hadn't had this blog to blow off some steam and help my thought processes out.

It may be the end of this blog but as I go out into the wide world of possibilities I do think that perhaps one day I will do a PhD and then a blog of similar form shall emerge to keep me going through that. So one day we will be reunited in the struggle to understand a bit more about the world around us in a wonderfully engineering mathematical way!

Thanks for watching!

If you would like to make contact in the future please use: bp3TT.7@gmail.com (the email for me here) or comment on a post and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment